This blog extension presents an alternative for the standard blog object of WYSIWYG Web Builder. Because the standard blog does not use server side scripting it has several limitations. For example you can only edit the blog items through Web Builder (offline) and the posted comments will not be visible online. Also the standard blog does not support categories. So after many requests we decided to create a blog extension that takes away most of these limitations of the static blog while trying to keep it fairly easy to add to your website.
- Uses MySQL database to store all information.
- Add, edit or delete entries and categories online.
- Readers of the blog can leave comments.
- CAPTCHA (Image Verification) to verify Human user submission and block automated spam. Include reCAPTCHA support!
- Easily change text strings, fonts, colors and other properties of the blog.
- Uses an inline frame to display its contents, so you can put it anywhere in your website!
- Built-in support for an online WYSIWYG editor, so you can format text, include links and images and much more D
|Created by:||Pablo Software Solutions|
|Designed for:||WYSIWYG Web Builder 10|
|Rating:||(Based on 2 votes)|