This extension keeps track of the number of unique and total visits per page. The statistics will be stored in a MySQL database or flat file. Only a single database or flat file is needed for all pages. After setting up the database, the pages that include this extension will automatically be added to the database. Visit counter uses PHP sessions to make sure only unique visits are counted.
• Supports 3 modes: Text, Image, Invisible.
• 25 image styles are included (scalable).
• Keep track of total and unique visits.
• Ignores visits of search bots.
• Store visits of all pages in a single MySQL or a flat file. One record per page.
• Many text styles options: font, shadow, background, border, padding etc.
|Created by:||Pablo Software Solutions|
|Designed for:||WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 (and up)|