Displays a list of downloadable files based on the contents of a folder on your web site and keeps track of how many times the files have been downloaded. The download links can also be used anywhere else on your website.
• Display a list of the files in a folder on the server.
• Only display specific file types.
• Keep track of number of downloads in a MySQL database or a flat file.
• Display number of downloads in the list. Can also be hidden for visitors.
• Use ‘redirect’ or ‘stream’ download. Stream hides the real location of the file.
• The download links can also be used anywhere else on your website.
• Pagination (number of items per page)
• Column sorting
• Striped and hover rows colors.
• Many other styling options
|Created by:||Pablo Software Solutions|
|Designed for:||WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 (and up)|